jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

Ahora, Agora!


I'm back in madrid... and I'm so happy to be here!!! defitely my hearth belongs to Madrid!!!
After living in London, Barcelona, Paris, Bogota, all nice cities, all full of excitement..., I now just can't be far from Madrid and I'm happy to be here again after 3 years away!!


I've been busy trying to get my life back, and little by little I'm doing it.


But I always try to move faster and I'm thinking what to do next, what to do with my blog....I've been thinking a lot about how to move with my blog. Maybe my funny face, maybe, my social side, maybe my critics to society and his currets events, maybe, maybe maybe..... all of them makes part of me, all of them makes a part of my vision of the world, of my world, but then something happened once....




My friend Carlos (who is actually the star of the next movie directed by a very famous director!)called me last week and invited me to Agora's movie pre-show, At the beginning I said..ok it must be another epic movie like Gladiator...(what a pain in the ass!! and Russel Crowe is so over!!)...But I said to my friend..yes I'll go with you...at least I could talk sharp about the movie before others!!!


The party was stunning, the cocktail was full of celebs! but one of the really nicest things of that night was...the movie..


Surprinsinly when I was looking at the screen I just realize I was in front of a piece of art! ...so inspiring, so beautiful, so truly....to be honest I wasn't very big fan of Amenabar until now, I met him like 8 times before: at partys, at discos, and I think he's quite unaccesible, and he never smiles, but he's a genius I have to say, and I can forgive him for not being mr. personality, but no everyone can't be like me!, even genious!!





At the end of this movie I felt so nice and so full of energy and love that I said ..let's go and write!cos' writting is the way I have to express my feelings, but write about what?. Many ideas came over, but the the nicest came to me... let's talk about w o r k!!!





I'm one of the lucky bastards that love his job, it's a job with its Ups and it's Downs but I'm happy everyday to wake up and go to work, cos' despite I work in something a lot of people thinks is useless and out of interest, I sometimes make miracles helping other to find its own beauty with the help of good products.

Beauty is one of the biggest humans obsession, who doesn't want a beautiful car, a beautiful man or woman next to him, a beautiful paint,a beautiful dress, a beautiful pair of shoes....but what's about being beauty??

I believe beauty is the living proof that God exist, and is his way of expression. the perfection in a rose, or in the shapes of a face like Nohan Mills for dolce and gabanna frangances is simply contundent and shows how men always wants to posses divinity express in beauty by buying roses, beautiful cars, or dating beautiful people....so let's be gorgeous!!!

(Apologize, I tried to upload pics but it's impossible)

No hay comentarios: